This programme is for the following year groups: ECE
Through storytelling, exploration, and play, investigate insect camouflage, life cycles, anatomy, and the role of these fascinating creatures in the natural world.
The Museum’s entomology collection is brought to life through hands-on activities.
Arming our learners with magnifying glasses, we aim to inspire the next generation of entomologists!
· Explore, ask questions and create their own working theories in relation to insects
· Dress up and act as an insect
· Compare insects with arachnids and group them based on body parts
· Use prior knowledge to share stories related our entomology collection
· Learn alongside whānau and see Auckland Museum as part of their world